Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Today like totally sucks man....

1. Do yourself a favor, go out to Starbucks and get yourself a peppermint mocha. TODAY!! Grab a cranberry scone while you’re at it….they’re delicious!
2. Today is one of those days. You know the kind. Where I just want to scream “WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!!!” at everyone.
3. This was somewhat remedied by a lunchtime trip to Target---They finally had boots in the kid’s sizes. FINALLY. I also bought 5 picture frames. I think I could live at Target. There is a Starbucks inside.
4. Did I mention Ed and I have been cataloguing all of our photos? There’s some funny fricken stuff in there! I have many things in my “to scan” pile.
5. Speaking of fricken, I need to stop saying fricken. Eddie keeps calling people fricken crybabies. He also says “son of a project!!” and I have no idea where that came from.
6. And speaking of Eddie saying funny things…. On our way to my cousins the other night, after Eddie and Caitlyn played with their baby cousin on Thanksgiving, Eddie said to me “so when you have 2 more babies mommy, how many of us will there be?” We probed him on it. “When you have 2 more boy babies. Caitlyn wants to be a big sister.” Oy Vey!
7. Eddie, Caitlyn and I pretended that we were camping last night and told stories in my bed and all went to sleep together. Sounds perfect, right? It was miserable. There were children bouncing off of the walls, screaming and not much sleeping. At one point, Eddie got up out of bed and said he was sleeping in his own bed and was walking around the whole house in the dark. Finally, after much wrangling and a bit of hollering, everyone was asleep before 9:30.
8. I have no idea what we are having for dinner tonight. I meant to put some chicken in the crock pot this morning and never did.
9. My hair is so long right now. I think I like it.
10. Still sipping my mocha. Hopefully today will be smooth sailing from here.

8 comments:

Jess said...

Mocha sounds nice, especially with peppermint. I hope the day calms down for you.

Mommy Daisy said...

Oh, I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I like peppermint mochas. Sounds soothing. I can't wait to go to Target tomorrow. There isn't one in my town, but I'm driving a little ways for some Christmas shopping anyway.

Nowheymama said...

The closest Starbucks is 1/2 an hour away, in the same town as my OB. I plan to treat myself after my next appointment. :)

"Son of a project" is now my new favorite phrase.

All Things Jennifer said...

Mmmm. Love the peppermint white mocha, but love the Cranberry Bliss Bars even more!!!

Tess said...

Peppermint Mocha. Check and check. Eddie says that funniest things. He is like a little Bart Simpson.

LoriD said...

It never really works out for me either when I *treat* the kids and let them fall asleep in my bed. I think we're just too squished.

Misty said...

I am going to have all of my hair chopped off in a matter of HOURS. I am thrilled beyond belief.

Swistle said...

Even my mom likes those peppermint mochas, and she doesn't like flavored coffee.

After the twins were born, when we had decided not to have more kids, my oldest son asked when our fifth baby would be born. I was like, "We're not having any more babies," and he got FURIOUS, talking about how we were having ONE MORE BOY.