Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Fodder (A MEME!!)

Thought of the Day: Fodder Fodder Fodder

Four jobs I've had:
1. Hostess at Country Kitchen
2.Trainer for Boston Market
3.Manager at Blockbuster
4.Sales girl at Fredericks of Hollywood

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me
2. She’s All That
3. The Negotiator
4. Beautiful Girls-1996 Seriously, watch it!

Four TV shows I like - reality version:
I don’t do a lot of reality TV but here is what I like
1. Scott Baio is 45 and Single
2. American Idol.
3. Dirty Jobs---mmmmmm I love you Mike Rowe.
4. Mythbusters

Four TV shows that I like - non-reality version
1. The Office (though I’ve seen it only once this season)
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. The New Adventures of Old Christine
4. Seinfeld (I watch it every night before bed)

Four places I've gone on vacation:
1. Port Colborne, Ontario Canada (Long Beach on Lake Erie)
2. Ohio—Cedar Point and The Islands
3. Virginia Beach, baby!
4. The White Mountains of New Hampshire

Four favorite foods:
1. Fresh baked bread or rolls with tons of butter
2. Breaded Pork Chops (mine—nobody else’s)
3. Pizza and Wings with Bleu Cheese
4. Anything that is chocolate or peanut butter or a combination of the 2

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. Google/Gmail
2. My blog
3. Hotmail/MSN
4. my bank’s site

Four places I would rather be:
1. Home in a Nyquil induced coma
2. Disney World, because I have never been there.
3. Vegas because I’ve never been there
4. Starbucks sipping coffee

Four bloggers I tag:
I'll take my chances with:
1. Bee
2. Em
3. Sarah
4. YOU!

4 comments:

bananafana said...

Hooray for Country Kitchen! I used to do the night shift as a waitress. Drunk Frat Boys and greasy food were just made for each other

Tess said...

I LOVE COUNTRY KITCHEN! They don't have them here in Texas, I don't think...

I've been told that I look like the girl from She's All That a lot.

Misty said...

Hey! I did this toooooo! Go look. Also, thoughts:

1. Fredericks of Hollywood? *Eyebrow raise* Racy.
2. No! *I* Love Mike Rowe!

And that is all.

emily said...

hehe
I also would like to be at Starbucks sipping coffee :)