Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday Randomness

1. We bought 2 snails for our fish tank. We now have a baby snail. From what I hear, they multiply more than rabbits. Maybe I’ll start a snail farm. You would think that the pet store would warn us about their spawning. They didn’t.
2. I went to Old Navy on my lunch break to spend the gift certificate I got from my mom and get some clothes for Cait. For some reason Eddie has tons of fall/winter clothes and she has none. Anyway, the store was super picked over so I ended up coming back and ordering some things online. You’re bored with me, right? This is what I got for Cait, and with the exception of the dress which I paid FULL PRICE for (because it is more than adorable), everything was less than $4. I can’t wait for the dress. (I got the black shirt in 3 colors and the pants in 3 colors too)






3. I started using Neutrogena’s complete skin care system and it is finally making a difference. I wrote a while back about how insanely horrible my skin was. I feel a whole lot better now.
4. I joined NaBloPoMo and have committed to posting every day in November. I decided that I am going to do a “Thought of the day” entry every day in addition to whatever regular entries I might write.
5. I saw my sweet niece Samantha for the fist time since July on Sunday. She is so fat and cute in her 6-month-oldness that I can’t stand it. I told my BIL to bring her over any time. What’s one more kid to watch? Eddie and Caitlyn loved her. When I told Caitlyn she was her baby cousin she looked at me with a huge grin and said “Mine Mommy? My baby??” It was adorable.
6. The kids also both had their hair cut on Sunday. Caitlyn now has a cute bob. Very cute.

Finally I just wanted to thank all of you wonderful ladies for your words yesterday. How amazing is it to have this cross country support network of people who know just how I feel? You all make me smile.

P.S. I did not go to the gym today on account of being super sore from yesterday. I always forget how hard the fist week or so is. I will be back tomorrow though. And I ate half a brownie last night. There, I’m being honest.

6 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

I love the clothes. That dress was totally worth full price. TOTALLY! Adorable. I can't wait to see pictures of her in it. And the new haircut? Pictures, please! It sounds great.

Hey, at least it was only 1/2 a brownie. ;)

Swistle said...

CUTE STUFF!

Tess said...

I LOVE THAT LITTLE SWEATER!!

LoriD said...

I must have that dress for both my girls! I love it!

And snails, eh? We have three fish (left... we had 6) and one of them seems on his last legs. I keep hoping they'll reproduce, but nothing yet (and it has been almost a year). Escargot anyone??

Misty said...

1. I am doing the NaBloPoMo, too! We can be bloggy prolific writers together.
2. Must. Go. To. Old Navy. Girl, you get such good deals! I have a feeling my niece needs some more Christmas presents...

Nowheymama said...

Wow. Blogging every day in Nov? You are my hero. I'm sorry I've missed your last few posts. Thanks for sharing everything that's been going on with you.