Friday, October 05, 2007

100th Entry---COMING SOON

Updates on the sick kids? Cait is better and back at daycare. Eddie stopped throwing up at about 10:00 last night but hardly slept a wink, so he’s home with Grandpa. (Goodbye $40)

The real reason for this post is that my 100th entry is fast approaching and I want to do something fun. I’ve already done my 100 facts list, so I was thinking that it might be fun to have you people out there ask me some questions. Anything you want to know? I’ll answer it ! Ask me as many questions as you want!

You can leave your questions in a comment or email them to me at crazylittlethingcalledlife at gmail dot com

I will post questions and answers sometime next week.

Come on! Get started!!

5 comments:

Tess said...

I want to know what you were like as a kid.

I liked your 100 Things!

LoriD said...

Have you always lived in Buffalo or are you just drawn to the lake effect snow?

Misty said...

Oooo, I will put my thinking cap on.

Mommy Daisy said...

What kind of work do you do? Is that what you'd really like to do? Did you go to college? If so, for what?

If I think of more, I'll come back.

theflyingmum said...

I know your secret desire is to be a rock star, any other wishes as yet unfulfilled?