Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Photo Entry

Here's what happens when you let your almost-2-year-old have access to your cupboards:



Potatoes in your bed

These are the glorious cookies I made using Sarah's recipe:



This is the cutest girl in the world...



One of my new favorite photos, Eddie and Grandpa at the creek



Paris Hilton in training:



Caitlyn the monkey at the brown park:






Eddie on the ladder:



And going down the HUUUUGE twisty slide at the brown park for the 1st time




One more at the creek:




And finally, the giant coffee mug Ed bought me at Cedar Point next to my regular favorite mug for emphasis:


4 comments:

LoriD said...

That grampa pic is pretty cool.

I'm excited that your regular favourite mug is from Tim Horton's. Do you have those is your neck of the woods, or did you do a little cross-border coffee run?

Tess said...

Now THAT is a coffee mug-right ON!

misguidedmommy said...

yeah im going to need you to hand over the cookies very very slowly

Misty said...

I really like how you put the two pictures of the twisty slide together that made it look exceptionally long and v. fun. Yay, twisty slides! Do you go down them when you are at the park? Mike loves it when Doug and I "participate" at the playground.