Sunday, July 08, 2007

I was laughing to myself (as I often do) the other day because Caitlyn has this adorable shirt that says "everyone loves a blue eyed girl" and her eyes are so not blue anymore. Isn't it weird? They are the most lovely shade of hazel that I have ever seen, grey and green with flecks of golden-brown. I was commenting to Ed yesterday that even when she wears blue, her eyes don't reflect it anymore. Then I downloaded this picture: (**edited to say [was I smoking crack? He eyes don't look blue at all.) Go ahead, enlarge the pictures. Hazel indeed.]



And this one too:




Where they look SO blue. You will also notice my newly laid kitchen floor, but please try not to notice the pieces of cat food strewn about.


We went to a wedding for Ed's cousin Karen yesterday and while I didn't take any pictures of the bride and groom, I did get 2 new pictures of my adorable niece Samantha who is nearly 3 months old. She has 2 idiots for parents, but she sure is a cute pumpkin.






We had a really nice day at the park (where the wedding was) and will probably book Cait's birthday party there as well. It was a really nice site.

I actually came up here to check my bank account to be sure that I can grocery shop, so I'm going to do that. I hear the kids waking up from their naps.....

1 comment:

Renee said...

You know, Myrena used to have the most beautiful blue eyes, and now she has hazel eyes that are so gorgeous you could just cry. She was wearing a sort of olive drab kind of shirt the other day, and her eyes were just popping they were so pretty. I love hazel eyes. You should use fabric paint, and cross out the blue and write "hazel" on it. Then it will suit her again. hee hee