Sunday, July 08, 2007

8 Things You Previously Didn't Know About Me

Ok, so The Flying Mum has tagged me for this 8 things meme. How ever did she know that I wanted to share 8 more things in addition to my 100? The rules are below, but I am not tagging anyone because for one, she tagged all those that I would have tagged, and two, I think the entire blogosphere has done this one now. But for the sake of rules, here they are, lifted from The Flying Mum who stole them from Beck.

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. My most favorite food in all the world is Salmon. I could eat it every day in any fashion.

2. I am so excited about my vacation in September that I can hardly sleep at night. First off, I am off of work for 11 days in a row, but also, I just love New England. I have been reliving New Hampshire through our honeymoon pictures. My "new" profile pic is 5 years old, from our honeymoon.

3. Speaking of vacation, I would like to lose 20 lbs. before we go. (I would like to lose about 80 lbs. overall)

4. When I went to Ed's prom in 1995, my dress was a size 3.

5. I love to be in a swimming pool, but I am a horrible swimmer.

7. I never thought I would become so attached to this blog.

8. As much as I hate it that I need to wear glasses now, I think I look kind of cool with them on. Also, I left them downstairs, and I can barely see what I'm typing.

2 comments:

Beck said...

We share five. I love swimming pools! I am so very terrible about swimming!
Thanks for visiting me!

theflyingmum said...

Thanks for doing this, glad you could think of 8 more things!