Saturday, September 08, 2007

Honesty

I'm not going to write about my feelings as to whether or not I wshed I was pregnant....or how I feel about the whole thing. I'll tell you this honestly.....the list of pros and cons reads exactly the same. Pro---we would have 3 kids and be a fmaily of 5!! Con----we would have 3 kids and be a family of 5. I guess what that means is that I would love it if it happened, but I'm probably not looking to be knocked up again right now.

So since we are speaking honestly, tell me what you think of this headband I bought. I think I love it, but that it might not look good on me.




See how it has the tie thinger in the back? I might return it.



And since we're on the subject of me.....what do you think of my glasses which apparently are never going away as I rely on them more and more each day....

4 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

i have one of those headband thingies too in zebra...i like it. i think its cute on you. i also like your glasses very cute

Tess said...

Oh, I love those cute headbands and actually I think they look cute with people who wear glasses like ours (my glasses look pretty much like that, so clearly, THEY ARE AWESOME).

Mommy Daisy said...

I LOVE the headband. It looks great on you. I've been wanting one like that, but I didn't know if I'd like the way it looks. Now I think I'll get one. Your hair is about the same color as mine and straight like mine too. And I think it looks lovely. I'll have to try to find one that suits me now.

The glasses look really cute on you. Good choice.

I understand what you're saying about the pregnancy thing. Thanks for sharing that.

Misty said...

I have one of those headbands, too. I have decided it looks stupid on me though. Oh well.

And aren't you pretty! Love the glasses.