Friday, August 31, 2007

F R I D A Y

I feel completely out of sorts, having been able to only visit blogs briefly over the last few days. My boss’ boss was in town Wednesday and Thursday, and with her being on disability, I had to entertain him. Fun times, let me tell you. I did get a trendy bank branded travel bag just in time for my much anticipated vacation and a $100 Visa Gift Card out of the deal, so I guess I can’t complain.

I’m also working tomorrow, which in case you are unaware, is Saturday. I don’t mind so much, because with the holiday, I still get Sunday and Monday off, and the comp day I get for tomorrow is extending my vacation by a day. It’s super slow on Saturdays anyway, so I plan to accomplish planning our vacation from start to finish before I leave here tomorrow.

Did I tell you I’m going on vacation? We leave 9/12. YAY! NH, I hear you calling!!

I have my period and I’m miserable. Not just the regular period stuff, but I find myself wanting another baby more and more. It seems to have gone in to overdrive since Cait turned 2. I don’t know what it is. We’re not trying or anything either, so it’s not even like there was a chance my period wouldn’t come. It’s still depressing though. Hormones are fun.

Does anyone out there have big plans for Labor Day? We have nothing. We’re looking for something to do on Sunday. Maybe. We might just want to stay home. We haven’t quite decided yet.

All right, I’m out of here. Must finish my work day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always kind of sad when I get my period--EVEN WHEN I'M RELIEVED.

Mommy Daisy said...

Even though you have to work, I hope that you have a nice weekend. Us, we're just staying around the house. My hubby came home sick today, so I doubt it will be much fun. (Except now I'll have 2 babies to take care of.) But you have a fun vacation to look forward to.

I hold out hope each month the my period won't come and I'll be pregnant. And if it comes late, I start planning and plotting. Funny. And we're not trying to get pregnant either. It must be a girly thing.

Beck said...

Oh, I have the Baby Fever over here and there are already THREE KIDS IN MY HOUSE. Um, am I nuts?

misguidedmommy said...

yeah i realized i never take pictures with it down so i tried it out today! i go through phases long short long short, but then after i found this super awesome sylist who styles it good and is amazing with a razor i keep it longw