Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Back

So, I’m back. And obviously I lived. My trip was nice. Some great 10 hour work days in there, but being able to go back to the hotel and only worry about myself for 2 nights and 2 mornings was delightful. I was a bit disapointed that the kids didn’t want to speak to me on the phone and wasn’t very fond of Ed who asked how it could possible take me so long to get them ready in the morning since he got them right up and out the door, (I didn’t even say anything to him about it though because I was still enamoured with him for taking the kids and his dad out to dinner on Tuesday night so that I could pack and organize for the rest of the week in peace) but in all it was nice to get away.

And after an extremely busy weekend, I’m back at work plugging away and in complete disbelief that my brother’s wedding is in less than 2 weeks. It really came up fast. The fact that I haven’t had my dress altered yet is a tesatament to how quickly it came up.

I don’t know, I thought I had a lot to say but I’m at a loss. I suppose I’ll end here with the hopes of being inspired to write again later.

3 comments:

theflyingmum said...

Welcome Home! And, yes, Ed wins a Helpful Hubby award for Tuesday night. Yay Ed!

Anonymous said...

your mom said...

AHHHHHGGGGGHHHHH! the wedding is coming too fast!!!!!!!!!

bethany said...

Glad you're back!! :)