Sunday, January 28, 2007

"Sunday"

Yes, it's Sunday. It's been a long weekend. I actually went out on Friday and on Saturday which 100% never happens.
Friday was my work christmas party. We have it at the end of January every year, probably because it's cheaper. I hung out with all the girls and guys that work for me all night and had a great time dancing the night away. I danced so much that I no longer feel bad about only making it to the gym 2 times this week. (The weather has been complete crap, especially at 5:00 am when I've been going.) Best part of the night.....I won a whole rack of booze! You get chinese auction tickets just for walking in the door, and I only put a few in that bag, but I won.
I ended up being up early with the kids yesterday morning because Ed left for work at 6:30 am...blech blech blech. i ended up parking them in fromt of the tv and dozing for a while, but we ended up having a nice day. We visited Ed's mom in the hospital and had lunch in their cafeteria (Ed loves cafeteria food). Then last night, FIL watched th kids and Ed and I went to dinner and saw "Smokin' Aces", which was good. Another late night though; we were in bed at 1:30 am.
So, I was up early again this morning, because God-forbid the kids sleep any later than 7, even after they've been up late, but whatever. Ed and Eddie are at the train show now, and Cate is taking her nap. I too should be napping, but I'm too coffee'd up.
Work completely sucked last week and I'm not looking forward to going back. A lot of issues, nothing I'm up for talikng about right now; It's just all too stressful. The mandatory overtime was cancelled though, so that's a plus. It's an extra plus for me, since I don't even get paid for it, being salaried and all.
I don't know, I feel like I've been on a roller coaster these last few weeks. I haven't scheduled any vacation time yet this year, so maybe I'll do that soon.
Ok, back to work before the girl wakes up.

No comments: